Personalised LGBTQ+ Rainbow Name Coaster

£4.50

***Covid Update – Due to the global pandemic, there may be some delays with the postal service that are outside of our control***

Our rainbow couple coaster design is perfect for your loved one. Personalise for a gift that will be truly appreciated.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> Approx 90mm x 90mm with rounded corners
> White glossy finish coaster with wooden backing
> Wipe clean with a damp cloth

HOW TO ORDER
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure your coaster arrives exactly as you expect it to. We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided.

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> Your coaster will be securely packed to ensure it arrives in perfect condition
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrades available at checkout

Complete your gift

Personalised LGBTQ+ Rainbow Name Ceramic Bauble

Our ceramic keepsakes are hand pressed in our studio and make a wonderful gift for someone you love.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> Ceramic bauble, approx size 7.4cm x 7.4cm
> Approx 3mm thick
> Printed design will not fade, scratch or dull
> Design is printed on one side; the reverse is plain white
> Supplied with white cord
> Supplied in a jute bag, ready to gift

HOW TO ORDER
> Enter the names you would like in the 'Personalisation' box provided. It can include two names and both will be printed in lower case with a heart in between.
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure your bauble arrives exactly as expected
> We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrades available at checkout

Personalised LGBTQ+ Rainbow Name Mug

***Covid Update – Due to the global pandemic, there may be some delays with the postal service that are outside of our control***

A gift that's both pretty and practical! Personalise with your names for the perfect couples gift!

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> 11oz Mug
> Printed design will not fade, scratch or dull
> Dishwasher Safe
> Design is printed wrap around, perfect for left and right handed people!

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrades available at checkout

Description

***Covid Update – Due to the global pandemic, there may be some delays with the postal service that are outside of our control***

Our rainbow couple coaster design is perfect for your loved one. Personalise for a gift that will be truly appreciated.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> Approx 90mm x 90mm with rounded corners
> White glossy finish coaster with wooden backing
> Wipe clean with a damp cloth

HOW TO ORDER
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure your coaster arrives exactly as you expect it to. We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided.

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> Your coaster will be securely packed to ensure it arrives in perfect condition
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrades available at checkout

Additional information

Weight 136 g
Occasion

Anniversary, Engagement, Valentine's Day, Wedding

Recipient

Boyfriend, Fiance, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Personalised LGBTQ+ Rainbow Name Coaster”

Your email address will not be published.