Personalised Tea & Biscuits Board Grandma

£12.00

Our engraved tea & biscuits board is the ultimate oversize coaster featuring a circular indent, perfect for the cuppa of your choice and space for plenty of biscuits or a piece of cake on the side! It would make a great platter to serve a cosy mug of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows! Why not pair this board with a mug and a card from our shop to create the ultimate gift combo!

This board can be personalised with your own choice of text to create a truly unique and practical gift.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> 23cm x 15cm x 1.5cm
> Professionally laser engraved
> Made from environmentally friendly Hevea wood
> Not dishwasher safe. Wipe clean only
> Available Left-Handed (engraving on right) or Right-Handed (engraving on left)
> Wood is a natural material; variations in the grain are to be expected, making each chopping board truly unique

HOW TO ORDER
> Enter the personalisation you would like for your board
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure your board arrives exactly as you expect it to. We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided.

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> It will be securely packed to ensure it arrives in perfect condition
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrade available at checkout

Complete your gift:

Personalised Granny Quote White Hanging Heart

This personalised grandparents white hanging heart makes a fab Birthday, Christmas or 'just for' gift for your loved ones. A perfect gift from the little ones to grandparents!

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> 13.5cm x 14cm plus short jute rope
> Professionally laser engraved
> Shabby chic effect painted wood
> Wipe clean only

HOW TO ORDER
> Please add the name required in the box provided
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure the heart arrives exactly as you expect it to. We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided.

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> Your heart will be created within 2-3 business days
> It will be securely packed in a padded mailing bag to ensure it arrives in perfect condition
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Free postage via Royal Mail 2nd Class, which takes 3-5 working days for delivery
> Shipping upgrade available at checkout

Grandma Besties Mug

Beautiful mug for a beloved grandma, personalised with her little one(s) name(s) and 'Besties Since YYYY' quote. Part of our "Besties" Range, also available as a card.

The wording can read Nan, Granny, Gran, Mum, Mummy ... the choice is yours. Only one year can be added to each card, however if you would like to add multiple names, the bottom line can read 'Besties Forever'.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> 11oz Mug
> Printed design will not fade, scratch or dull
> Dishwasher Safe
> Design is printed wrap around, perfect for left and right handed people!

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> Your mug will be created in 3-5 business days
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Standard UK shipping is Royal Mail 2nd Class; International orders via International Standard Airmail
> Shipping upgrades available at checkout

Description

Our engraved tea & biscuits board is the ultimate oversize coaster featuring a circular indent, perfect for the cuppa of your choice and space for plenty of biscuits or a piece of cake on the side! It would make a great platter to serve a cosy mug of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows! Why not pair this board with a mug and a card from our shop to create the ultimate gift combo!

This board can be personalised with your own choice of text to create a truly unique and practical gift.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
> 23cm x 15cm x 1.5cm
> Professionally laser engraved
> Made from environmentally friendly Hevea wood
> Not dishwasher safe. Wipe clean only
> Available Left-Handed (engraving on right) or Right-Handed (engraving on left)
> Wood is a natural material; variations in the grain are to be expected, making each chopping board truly unique

HOW TO ORDER
> Enter the personalisation you would like for your board
> Please check all text and spelling are accurate. We want to ensure your board arrives exactly as you expect it to. We are unable to accept returns where incorrect personalisation is provided.

DESPATCH & SHIPPING
> It will be securely packed to ensure it arrives in perfect condition
> You will receive an email notification to advise when it has been despatched
> Shipping upgrade available at checkout

Additional information

Weight 275 g
Occasion

Mothers Day

Recipient

Auntie, Friend, Grandmother, Mum, Sister

Left or Right Handed?

Left, Right

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Personalised Tea & Biscuits Board Grandma”

Your email address will not be published.